Mertens Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I had the pleasure of feeding time for these little guys at Indicus'. What a whirlwind of tail whipping frenzy!!
The mice were killed humanely before offered, lucky for the black one becuase he had a crash course in the splits.
Gorgeous monitors and on my 'one day' list,
Hope you like the pics
Cheers
Ad

Wow, Stunning Images! Love the dinner shots! Mertens are fantastic. :)

Mertens are so far my favourite monitors to feed....especially when they swim through the water coming straight at you just like a croc and leap up to punce on the food.

Simon Archibald

The one i add was awesome to feed. Yabbies, fish, crabs mice whatever if it when into the tank it never came out. I swapped him as we didnt have a set up big enough for him when he started getting huge. I will get another one one day for sure......I must admit i dont miss the tail whipping me across the face though.

Simone.

nice pics...they look really pretty with the yellowy colour on their necks

i would really appreciate pics of the enclosure if u had the chance to take them while on that visit cos my mertens is still small and im still thinkin of best set up i can make him

Sorry, I didnt take any overall pics.
They are getting a new enclosure really soon, it will be quite a spectactular display when done.
They are in a rainwater tank enclosure atm,
Glad you liked the pics - Canon 300D is the camera.
Cheers
Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back