• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Military Dragons / Pair Laevissimus +++

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ari

Reaction score
Hi

I have a full grown young pair of Military Dragons for sale - age roughly 8-9 months. The male is in breeding colour with the black markings down the sides & under the chin.....asking $550 for the pair plus freight......these are rare in captivity.

I x pair of Laevissimus, about 10 months of age, eating extremelly well on crickets.....asking $700 plus freight.

1 x subadult male Coggeri $150 plus freight

1 x WA Marmorata juvenile (sex not 100% known - possibly male) $280 plus freight

1 x female Ring Tailed gecko (TTL 15-16cm) $350 plus freight, or a pair for $650 plus freight

PM if interested.

Attachments

• Picture 077.jpg
    Picture 077.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 460
  • Picture 075.jpg
    Picture 075.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 315
  • Picture 076.jpg
    Picture 076.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 219
  • Picture 078.jpg
    Picture 078.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 208
  • Picture 079.jpg
    Picture 079.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 190
Military Dragons SOLD & Possibly the Laevissimus.

Still have the WA Marm, Ring Tail female & or pair, and Coggeri male left.

do you breed Military Dragons if so let me no thanks troy

Price drop for quick sale -

If someone is keen to take the subadult male WA form Marmorata & the subadult male Oedura Coggeri I will do both for $300 plus freight.

Subadult pair of Ring Tailed Geckos still available for $650 plus freight.

Pair Laevissimus for sale again for $650 plus freight.

Or make an offer if you take them all?

Hi ari Helen and Arthur here are your military dragons for sale again....We live in Brisbane and can pick up if u are in brisbane.
Thank you. Helen and Arthur

Laevissimus & male WA Marmorata still available.

I have had a few enquiries about the Laevissimus - many people seem concerned due to their known skiddish behaviour. However I bred 24 last season with NIL deaths and most are over 6 mths of age & eating voraciously. If small little things are followed they will prosper, plus they are rarely if ever available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back