Missing Dog NSW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikie wanna cricket

Reaction score
i would like to first say thankyou for your time in reading this

about a month ago my little maltese X puppy got out and she hasnt been seen since . she i believed to hav been picked up by someone as she is a beautiful little girl i am greatly mising her and she is in need of a knee operation and this operattion is not cheap

maltese X
black and white
long hair
curled tail
female
desexed and microchipped
issing form granville 28/5/08

please if you have seen her or know where she is please contact me either by PM
email: [email protected]
phone : 0043380052

i will be putting photos on in a few minutes

thank you for your help and time
Jessi

here are some pictures please everyone keep a eye out REWARD for safe return

Attachments

• SDC11594.JPG
    SDC11594.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 78
  • SDC11945.jpg
    SDC11945.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 90
thanks Riley i hope she shows up she is such a mutt she isnt worth anything but she is worth my whole life :(:(:( very upset

Good luck Jessi.....My dog went missing in the big storm that hit Sydney about 3 weeks ago and hasn't been seen since:( :cry: She's microchipped and i've called all the local vets, councils and pounds but haven't heard a thing....Just hoping someone has taken her in and is giving her a good home now......

Ben

More than likely gone mate, they are an attactive item for some. I would cut my losses and get a new one. Good luck.

sorry if i soundd mean but cut my losses and geet a new one its not a car or phone its a living breathing thing and i wont ever stop looking for her ever

he is my child and my best frind she was the one who stayed by myside when my boyfriend left and it my fault she is gone

poor thing i hope you find her.My dog a maltese X that we only had for 2 days went running around Menai and went half way 2 Bankstown but was picked up by some one and they called us.We then gave him away because we found out that he was an escape artist. I miss him dearly.His name was Bozzo but mum has the ladies number so we can go over and c him..........Yay!!!! hope you find the little doggy.Good luck!

Put out a lost dog ad that is also appealing for the "new owners" to speak up. Write something like -if somebody has adopted her and given her a loving home please send a letter to: your address, to let me know that she is safe and well. So they can remain anonymous.
That way you get a definate answer whether you will ever see her again or not, there is nothing worse than being stuck in limbo as you dont know whether the dog is ok.
I lost my big gal, jess. She was a border collie x something, mostly black with bright yellow eyes. I lost her 2004 when she jumped the fence and the Orange pound picked her up. I had no money to get her out. I cried and cried. I will never know if she found a home as the pound wont tell me.
I took that dog everywhere, we got chased off private property, got shot at, and we slept together and everything. She even shared the same birthday as me.
I have tried putting up ads in lost dog sites but they get deleted as its off topic.

It is better to have someone taken her as their own and spoil her rotten, than never know......
I still look out for my jess-head.

Hey Jessi,

Maybe now you need a new Boyfriend to replace the Dog....

Guys..... ? Any Offers... he he :)

Only Kidding.... Hope you find her....

speaking of found........

Dont give up .this is what happened to me .last sunday my cat knocked down my rat cage i found the female under her hide but the male was gone and i thought being a black and white hooded rat he was cactus as we also live in bushland so everything is at its back so to speak ..anyway I thought WILLY was long gone then this morning at 6 .30 heard my dogs going on went to see if it was a snake or lizard and underneath the back step which has a slight wooden ramp was my rat willy , he had survived 6 days almost in the wild ....he was happy to be put back into a new cage away from the dogs and cat (that tried to get him again but simba got a flying lesson off me this time, so he took the hint once he hit the ground) so i do believe you have a chance in finding her .........:D(no animals were hurt in the making of this story not even simba the cat)

poor little baby, i;m sure someone has picked her up by now she's so cute, but getting home is the hard part when they're so nice.
- make sure all you're details are up to date, you'd be surprised how many dogs are found scanned only to not have the right details on the chip so no one can return them
- call as many vets as you can tell them what's happened and give them her description and medical status and if possible take a photo in. give them her chip number that way if whoever has her takes her in when they put her into their system they have to scan her for the chip number and if her number pops up. then they can say to the person look this isn't your dog the owner is looking for her and they can take her off the person and contact you.
good luck it's hard when they're been gone so long but if she has a knee problem she'll eventually turn up at a vet, i would call every 2 weeks to remind them all that's she's still gone too so they don't forget.

i have done everything well almost i just keep doing more and more i am a vet nurse and i understand the systems and it doesnt work microchips are only good if they are scanned other wise nothing i wanna get a tracking device for her implant it in her when i get it back

some more pictures to help look for her

Attachments

• SDC11718.jpg
    SDC11718.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 36
  • SDC11861.jpg
    SDC11861.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 35
  • SDC11875.jpg
    SDC11875.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 45
My dog Sabby once went missing for more than 3 months, and