Mobile Phones

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Mobile Plan Do You Have?

• No Mobile Phone

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Pre-Paid

Votes: 65 46.1%
  • Plan

Votes: 73 51.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
optus told me i had free texts... i then proceeded to send i think it was 3000 texts in one month? they billed me i complained now i have an iphone :) everyones happy hahaha

Did they still charge you for the texts? Or because the stuffed up they gave you an iphone?

HP BusinessMessenger 912
Telstra PrePaid and pluspack for data useful for getting emails.
Don't bother browsing online, the phone has too small a screen

Vodafone $200 Business Cap for 4 phones
2x Sony-ericsson K850i's
1x Nokia N95
1x LG Viewty

Try not to use 'em all at once...hehehe... Just got to get away from the phone occasionally though so extra number is good!

It's not too bad, though it doesn't work around corners!

iv got an iphone and its the BEST phone ever iv got over 50 apps and games:D but i got carried away and ran up a bill of over$1500 in the first month:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:mum wasent happy:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I have the samsung U700...not a bad phone.

I probably put about $50 a month on it, which gets me about $300 on turbo charge :)

I have a Nokia $49.00 plan. This is OK. The only time it has ever been exceeded is when I lent it to my daughter!! It is the electricity bills that cause me grief $600 - $1000.00 per quarter depending on season.

I am with TPG no plan, pre-paid $59 per month direct debit and get this unlimited calls and text to Australian landlines and mobiles. Only catch is you pay for 13 1300 and 1800 numbers, so I just don't call them from the mobile.

Things are probably different here, but:

Nokia 6030
T-mobile Pre-paid
$50=500 minutes or text: incoming 5 cents, outgoing 10 cents ea.
Minutes are good for 12 months and 500 last me 4 months.

I switched from a $60 a mo. plan because I use so few minutes. The phone itself cost me $30 and I've had it for 2 1/2 years. I've saved about $1400 by having pre-paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back