• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mod-Chipped Playstation2 Slimline + 2 controllers + heaps of games

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rediah

Reaction score
I have up for offer a Sony Playstation2 Slimline (Black) which has been modified to play NTSC and PAL. I also have an extra geniune Sony PS2 controller and genuine Sony 8MB memory Card. I also have up for sale a number of games both NTSC and PAL and the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Official Strategy Guide.

The console is in perfect condition and has been very well taken care of the past few years. It comes with all original books, boxes, wires and whatever else it came with when new AND of course the already installed mod-chip.

Games have all been used and a short description of its condition is next to its name. All games work perfectly and have no major marks on the discs.

Please PM me with offers for any of the items for sale. If you haveany questions about any of the items please PM me about that also. Thank you.

PS2 Games

NTSC Need for Speed Underground - Case: Good - Disc: Quite a few minor scratches.
NTSC Need for Speed Underground 2 - Case: Very good - Disc: Quite a few minor scratches.
PAL Need for Speed: Most Wanted - Case: Very good - Disc: Very few minor scratches. Comes with original books and in original case.
PAL Need for Speed: Carbon - Case: Very good - Disc: Very few minor scratches. Comes with original books and in original case.
PAL Prince of Persia Trilogy - Case: Perfect - Dics: Almost perfect. Comes with original books and in original case. Triology includes: Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones)
PAL Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Case: Good - Disc: Few minor scratches. Comes with original books and in original case.
NTSC Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Case: Perfect - Disc: Few minor marks
NTSC The Simpsons: Hit & Run - Case: Good - Disc: Minor scratches.
NTSC Medal of Honor: Rising Sun - Case: Fair - Disc: Quite a few minor scratches.
*NTSC Leasure Suite Larry: Magnum Cum Laude - Disc: Quite a few minor scratches.
*NTSC Nascar - Disc: Quite a few minor scratches.
*NTSC Burnout 3: Takedown - Disc: Quite a few minor scratches.
NTSC Dancing Stage Fever - Case: Good - Disc: Quite a few minor scratches (from burning).
NTSC Tak and the Power of Juju - Case: Ok - Disc: Quite a few minor scratches.
NTSC The Sims: Bustin' Out - Case: Good - Disc: Quite a few minor scratches.
NTSC The Sims - Case: Great - Disc: A few minor scratches.
NTSC The Italian Job - Case: Good - Disc: Very few minor scratches.
NTSC Tekken TAG Tournament - Case: Ok - Disc: Few minor scratches. Comes with original game manual.
NTSC Tekken 4 - Case: Good - Disc: Quite a few minor scratches.
NTSC Winning Eleven 7 - Case: Good - Disc: Very few minor scratches. Comes with WE6 original game manual.
NTSC Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Case: Good - Disc: Very few minor scratches.
NTSC Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - Case: Good - Disc: Few minor marks.
NTSC Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy - Case: Good - Disc: Quite a few minor scratches.
NTSC Donkey Kong Collection - Case: Good - Disc: Very few minor scratches. (12 games - 1. Donkey Kong Country 1, 2. Donkey Kong Country 2, 3. Donkey Kong, 4. Sim Ant, 5. Sim City, 6. Sim City 2000, 7. Sim City Earth, 8. Adams Family, 9. Adams Family 2, 10. Killer Instinct, 11. Prince of Persia, 12. Prince of Persia 2)

* Games all to be sold together in a black dvd case. Dics's haven't been printed on either and are therefore just silver faced TDK dvd's with the names of the games written on them. I bought these of ebay about a year n a half ago.

I DO NOT MAKE THESE GAMES MYSELF SO PLEASE DONT ASK. They have all been purchased in stores here, overseas or on ebay.

I have put this up for sale previously but decided not to sell but now its back up for sale as I really dont have the time to play anymore. :(

Thanks for looking and PM me if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back