mod

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdaji for mod?

• yes i think sdaji whould be a great mod

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • no i think the mods we have now are good no need for more.

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakeaddict

Reaction score
Hi all me and a few member where talking about who would be a good mod and some one who people respect to and would be a great help the moderator team some one said they think Sdaji would there’s a pole have a vote:)

Sdaji just informed me that he is sincerly flattered to be nominated as the newest APS moderator, and will do his best to uphold the honour, responsibility and integrity that is required of such a position if it is awarded to him.

Sdaji ?? who is that ??

just joking , yeah i would give him a vote , especially if he gets my hides sent out to me...;);):D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know, guys. Some of the moderators around here are tough acts to follow... they seem to be coping without me!

*bites tongue hard*

Auzlizardking: I would never spell "Sdaji" with a lower case s and I wouldn't be caught dead spelling the word 'would' with the letter h ;)

falconboy: :lol: :lol: :lol: The others all had to do it too, right? :shock:

I'm sure Sdaji would make a great Moderator. He already has a group of people that don't like him which gives him a headstart.

*note* I do not include myself in this group. Statement is not intended as a personal attack.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one! :lol:

Well, I'd take a long time to catch up to you, in fact it's basically impossible, but you're right, I would have a head start.

*note* I absolutely adore Greebo, and have no intention of implying that I have anything against him or any of the moderators at all.

1. Just wondering? Who said we needed a new mod?
2. Yes I do believe he would make a great mod.
3. As long as he could throw the towel in and stand down if he got too busy in the future with other things without hurting to many feelings

Jokes aside, I think I'd be a brilliant moderator if I wanted to be, but I'd prefer to retain my ability to speak my mind and hold opinions which are different from those of other members. It's also fun to be a bit cheeky once in a while! :lol: If you're a moderator you either need to sacrifice your right to holding an opinion, or be a poor moderator. Everything around here gets deleted pretty quickly anyway, so unless some of the old moderators were removed there'd be nothing left for a new one to do.

I'd rather work towards keeping this place fun than keeping it boring. Let's face it, there wouldn't be much fun in taking this place seriously! I'd be a very different APS member if I was a moderator. Regular member is far better. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to be a moderator here, but hey, good luck to them I suppose.

No, none of what I've said is criticism or negative. APS is run in the way the owners and moderators see best, I'm just saying I'd rather not moderate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back