Model needs snake for photoshoot in Petersham, Sydney NSW.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, yes I have and would do that, if the model is organizing the shoot she pays the bill, it's the person organizing the shoot who pays.

My point is that people pay for permits that will allow them to do this legally, they earn a living from this....it is illegal to wire a house without the right tickets, it is illegal to take animals from the permitted premises without the correct permits, it's not about money.

Also why get me from Victoria, when there are people in Sydney who can do it without the expense of getting me up from Victoria.....having said that I have worked interstate for similar things and all expenses have been covered......some people respect the law, are ethical and ensure that the model and animal are covered legally......you have a model bitten on the face or arms and don't have appropriate permits and insurance and you can kiss your house goodbye!......no animal is perfect, things happen as has been discussed. My insurance covers the model and the animals so if they are injured (as has been discussed here already) I can either replace the animal if needed or I can take it to the vet.

blah blah blah blah whats this model look like

Take the model to the snake owners house....problem solved. I'm sure the npws have better things to do with there time anyhow

haha wait for the photos. the word "model" gets thrown around a little bit

From what I've seen......SHE is young, hot, mostly half or fully naked, couple of tats, definitely alternative. But most of all working to a small budget. Snakehandler, I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the models house when you say it will cost her $1000+ to use a snake for ten photos, come to think of it I'd just like to be a fly on her wall........period.:))

From what I've seen......SHE is young, hot, mostly half or fully naked, couple of tats, definitely alternative. But most of all working to a small budget. Snakehandler, I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the models house when you say it will cost her $1000+ to use a snake for ten photos, come to think of it I'd just like to be a fly on her wall........period.:))

I would love to be a fly on the wall just because the way she was described.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back