Moderation Restructure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

We have made ammendments to the way chat moderation and also some changes to forum moderation.

We have removed snarf as a moderator and he has been replaced by Pinkie and Lutzd.

Mark is now the cheif chat moderator, he has the power to assign new moderators and will do so at his own choosing.

We are giving one more chance to puff to apologise and if he does not, we will be banning him from chat and the site.

:)

Thanks for the implied compliment, Adam (that is, that I'm trustworthy enough to moderate chat! :eek: ).

I guess I'd better install an IRC program and have it running whenever my computer is on.

Not previously being an avid fan of chat, can anyone advise the best chat program to use?

Thanks in advance.

well done junior boss. just remember
these things are sent to try us and now your a little wiser for it :x also about which channel ? who knows i just press enter and hope i conect :oops:

The new chat room and its ops seem to be a success.Last night was a good night in the room with no foul language or flooding etc.
TOP STUFF SJ
I will see yas all in there on a more regular basis from now on :)

Hhmmm, did SJ mean as moderator of APS discussion Lutzd? Snarf was a moderator there but has been replaced by you and Pinkie now. Sorry if I'm wrong but that's how I'd read his announcement. :)
Also I use mirc but have not tried any of the others. :?

:)

Yeah, well, who's face is red now? :oops: You're absolutely right - I misread the post (as usual). :?

Thanx SJ :D I'm honoured.

I agree very much with CC, chat last night was extremely better. I encourage everyone to go in and have a chat! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back