Monitor lizard price range

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowzer

Not so new Member
Reaction score
What is the monitor lizard price range?

What ones can you buy i know you can buy them maybe the cheapest one?

ummmm i dont no what u can have on what permits in qld but one that is quite often availible is the ridgetail monitors u can get them for 120-180ish

id reccomend them any day really nice and dont get too big :)

you can have any monitor on a normal permit in qld if u have 200-300 to spend get a spencers!

I have been selling baby accies for $200 each and they sold very quickly. Ironically most of them when interstate to NSW and QLD and had to pay an extra $75 shipping (+$20 in NSW for an import permit).

i bought a young adult male ridgey for 80 bucks,but your looking at at least 100 for the cheapest monitor,ridgeys or storrs into the thousands for rarer ones,1200 odd each for mangrove juvies to 2200 usually for perentie juvies to even higher prices for others,like all reptiles,there worth as much asomeones willing to pay,another thing u reallyt need to consider is the cost of feeding them,monitors eat heaps,heaps and heaps,they have extremely high metabolisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back