monitors help !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockman

Reaction score
hi , just wondering if anyone had any information on tristis , spencers or sand monitors ? i already own a pair of lacies , and am looking at getting in to some other types of monitors and any help on caging , feeding or breeding would be great . i can be e-mailed , thank you jim

greebo , sorry no pics of the lacies , not that good with the camera and computor together :lol: the lacies are great , very indervidual animals the male , about 1.3 long , good character , cruisy , the female , little horror , she is about 1.0 long , just a bad tempered little woman :lol: . this might annoy some people , but they where my first herps . my idea's tackle the big , bad and ugly head-on , and everthing else becomes easy !

sand monitors are ground dwelling dig deep holes and love red desert sand i went caching them on the holidays but olny coasught and let it go dug up about 8 burrowsto find one 1 foot long got me interested now i am wanting to breed snakes to afford a young pair

tristis orientalis are my "dream" monitor lol... i've been in love with em since i saw my first on eabout 10 years ago. They climb more than you'd think, and are apparently fairly easy to care for - I've had only good reports.. If you get into them at all keep intouch, I'll be looking for some in about 3 years ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back