• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MOPED Scooter modified to 70cc and fast, spare second scooter and tons of parts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zobo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available the lot

Price $1700- everything

General Description

I have a 2004 Bug Jive Scooter
Originally a 50cc it has been modded a lot (but still drive on car licence)

it has 16,000k's on clock but has all new engine/g'box etc

The mods include all brand name top shelf gear for scooters.

70cc ALLOY engine
20mm Dellorto carby jetted to suit set up, and modified with no choke and open air box set up
Hand made/tuned reverse pipe
Unlimited CDI (now hits off clock at 80k/hr +)
The CVT gearbox has been extensively modified (has a malossi multi-var variator with 3.5g rollers, new belt, modified clutch/springs etc)

Engine was built by pro at scooter shop and raced once, then I bought the lot off a mate and been tinkering/painting it and another scooter

Some trim has been resprayed matt black, only thing left to do is new bulb as headlight blown (high beem works but not low beem)
has kill switch

has SAVA tyres (very good racer tyres)

now best part is for price I will include a second scooter that is a racer frame with a new 50cc engine and a truck load of spares including carbies, CVT, body moulds, tyres/wheels, etc the list goes on and will throw up pics later but it is 2 x shelves full of gear including pipes etc

None are rego but I have another scooter and only cost $220/yr for rego.

will do more pics and info later.

very fast little beast and basically new.

price neg

CAN SELL ITEMS SEPERATELY IF NEEDED

more specs on scooter engine as follows;

Engine: Motoforce 70cc aluminium kit Tuned and ported by JT of Precision Scooters
CVT is Malossi 2005 MHR multivar tuned by JT etc etc with a stock TGB clutch with 2000rpm springs and malossi contra spring

goes hard for a little moped and hits 80 on the street easy and quickly.

very neg for someone taking the lot or may trade for a 250 cruiser bike or similar....also have the VK group 3 replica in other threads to trade/sell, can do deals for lot and may trade lot for 1 car or bike etc

may trade for certain snakes too,
but really need space as moving so toys have to go

j 0439998219 or PM

Location SE QLd Tanah Merah

Willing to Freight? no

Contact Details PM or 0439998219jive.JPGSAM_2378 (Large).JPGjive 2.jpgjive 3.jpg15122010245 (Large).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back