more about snake poo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wattso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
wondering if its normal for snake poo to be covered in mucus like substance? these were bits of poo comprised of hard packed rat fur. rest of poo was normal. anyone have experince with this please? p.s. not concerned just curious, im thinking it might be natural biological response to fur, helping to pass it? sorry no pic :D

LOl....dont be embarrassed Slatey, see your doctor! :p :D

My snakes poo tastes bad, is that normal?

yes parko, poo is suppost to taste bad :lol:

How do you know Tommo? :lol:

if something smells that bad it has to taste that bad :)

I don't know about that, but the reverse is not true...
Some things that smell great taste awfull... ever tasted vanilla escence? Or perfume LOL :)

Professor says..........
"You wonderful people, I would never have known that poo, with or without mucus, vanilla essence and perfume taste bad. Thanks to you, I will never have to find out for myself. Is there no ends to the wealth of knowledge here,I love this community!" :D

I will not display my fece publicly in forum here africa.
You know how jealous people are if they see perfection

It's always great to see new faeces.

Seriously, anyone, is mucosa produced to assist passing nondigestable material? I know this site dosent real;ly cover the kind of knowledge a vet would have[be nice to have a herp vet on site] but this is the kind of stuff i love to know, i cant get enough, if anyone have ideas where i can find this kind if information, or indeed any information on reptile biology ,please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back