Moved my Spencer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope my spencers get that big, catching up tho.... great lizards the spencers
biggest spencers i have seen was 1.3M and felt like he weighed a tone i dont think they would get any bigger than that

Hope my spencers get that big, catching up tho.... great lizards the spencers
biggest spencers i have seen was 1.3M and felt like he weighed a tone i dont think they would get any bigger than that

Yer I have been told around 4 foot , I think My male is around 3 and a bit , I'm not sure , Eats a ton!!

great looking lizard me likes . what a beast got to get one myself . i like the tats also have you put your name down for Avatar 2 ? ..

great looking lizard me likes . what a beast got to get one myself . i like the tats also have you put your name down for Avatar 2 ? ..

hahah I went and saw Avatar and had kids runing up to me saying "LOOK THERES ONE!"

Quite the funny.

I just love seeing pictures of your monitor! I reckon he would have to be my favourite of all the members' pets on APS :)

he's a beast, i bet the cat used up a few 'lives' when it seen him coming...lol.. i bet the cat is still hiding..

The hours and hours and hours of tattoo work......have you had like a full body suit done with all the shades of blue....pretty amazing....love the beautiful lizard...especially his belly !!! I would have loved to have seen the pics of the cat lol

Can we see more pics of the tats ? Like on your back ?

The hours and hours and hours of tattoo work......have you had like a full body suit done with all the shades of blue....pretty amazing....love the beautiful lizard...especially his belly !!! I would have loved to have seen the pics of the cat lol

Can we see more pics of the tats ? Like on your back ?
Cat was long gone when he saw me with the spencers , haha

I have a 90%ish Body suit.All in blue.
No pics on here , it's a reptile forum , and tattoos are boring , LOL

I dont think they are boring at all
Thats why I asked to see them.
I bet they look amazing !!
I dont have any....I have so many allergies I am too scared I will react to the ink.
I wanted to have roses on the small of my back....but if i react they will look terrible and I will get really sick.
Never mind if you dont want to show them we will all survive.
Regards

Elizabeth

I dont think they are boring at all
Thats why I asked to see them.
I bet they look amazing !!
I dont have any....I have so many allergies I am too scared I will react to the ink.
I wanted to have roses on the small of my back....but if i react they will look terrible and I will get really sick.
Never mind if you dont want to show them we will all survive.
Regards

Elizabeth

No worries , sorry I don't want to post pics of my Back on a reptile forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back