moving to Townsville

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luke.r.s

Reaction score
just got told my unit settlement went through today, very excited. now i can have a herp room of my own to extend my collection.

Does anyone know / has used transport companies from brissy to tville that they would recommend? im unsure of exactly how much i will need fo freight at the moment and as i will be going up i will transposrt my herps myself. if so please PM me.

also When and where will the next tville herp meeting occur? as i would love to come and say hi and meet some people.
luke

PM me your email and I'll send you details of the next meeting. Can't help you on the freight company but if you find a good one let me know cause my brother is moving up here in a month or so and will need one.

Good choice of place to move to by the way - plenty of water so you don't have to drink your own pee anymore or whatever it was you have to do down there.

Also let me know if you're planning to bring up your N. levis levis and breed them next year as I reckon I'd take a couple :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back