Mulga

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little disappointed with this one i was expecting a nice mulga snake, ;)

LOL Just as i post you post some, nice looking snake as well

Nice shoots of the Snake and the Bird, it looks like you have gotten out abbit during the day.
How's the weather up there?

nice looking bird, I love the parrots you get out west, suppose its cause I am so used to the common ones here, the snake looks ok though :) thanks.

Looks okay ? your kidding right it looks great, i guess your not a true mulga fan, ;) :lol:

Holy crap, that must have been awesome! Cant wait to go on a proper trip like that!
How long did it take you? Would have clocked up a few km's!

Attachments

• DSC_2631.JPG
    DSC_2631.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_2675.JPG
    DSC_2675.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 94
Looks like a great trip. Mulga Parrots are real beauties but Pink Cockatoos are really special. I always like to see their lovely pastel colours when they are in flight.

Regards,
David

Looks like a great trip. Mulga Parrots are real beauties but Pink Cockatoos are really special. I always like to see their lovely pastel colours when they are in flight.

Regards,
David
Other (interesting) parrots sighted were blue-bonnets, ringnecks and bourkes. Bourkes should and look like small pigeons when in flight, It took me a day to realize I was surrounded by them. Unfortunately for me, it had rained a bit before I got there, last time I was there the parrots were forced to the only waterhole in the area, this time they could go anywhere. Still saw heaps but not many photo ops

Attachments

• Dsc_2789.jpg
    Dsc_2789.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 56
Sorry if you've said this and I just can't see it. But was that Mulga (snake that is lol) found at St George?

Veyr nice Mulga parrot photos. I've struggled to get a photo of them and my best is nowhere near as good as that. Ditto for the Bourke Parrots.

Did you see any Flock Bronzewings? I saw a few out near Bedourie just recently. Got some OK photos of them in flight.

I got some nice photos of pink cockatoos in western Victoria.

-H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back