Mutant Frog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks fake to me. I can't imagine something that genetically deformed could ever survive in the wild.
And it
hopped away later while nursery staff were showing it to curious parents.
?

You mean they all watched it hop away?

Hmmmm.

Hix

deformed frogs like this happen all the time. What is unusual is the fact that it made it to adulthood. Frogs live at the wrong end of the food chain, and at that position normally the slightest injury or inability is a death sentence.

Fuscus said:
deformed frogs like this happen all the time.
With three heads and six legs? I know there are deformities occur, but not on that scale.
What is unusual is the fact that it made it to adulthood. Frogs live at the wrong end of the food chain, and at that position normally the slightest injury or inability is a death sentence.
Thats why I think it's a fake. It would have a hell of a time movbing, and I can't imagine how it would catch enough food to eat. God only knows what the tadpole looked like.

Hix

That frog was on the TV news a couple of weeks ago. It was still alive, you could see it breathing.It is real alright.

its a good indication to how our environment is going......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back