My 2 10 month old Olive Pythons Katherine NT phase.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilian1924

Reaction score
View attachment 169167View attachment 169166View attachment 169165View attachment 169164

Here a some new photos l just want to share with you Olive Python lovers out there, they both have slough over the last 3 day, and now both have had 1 large weaner rat to eat.:)

Olive Pythons will always be my NO 1 favourite Australian Python, what else would you want based on their placid nature and beauty.

Please tell me what you like or love about Olive Pythons they are just so awesome to keep in the home as a pet Python.

Cheers, Reptilian1933,:p

They're are my fav too, Such beautiful snakes. Heres what you have to look foward to.IMG_0716.jpg

they do look great. do you find that they spend much time on their perches?

ANT22, no l don't see my Olive Pythons spending a great deal of their time on their perches, they tend to spend alot of their time inside their hide boxes.

Great looking olives how big are they

Pythrulz, my 2 10 month old Olive Pythons would be roughly around 3 to 3 and half foot long, they were both born in February 2010, the breeder was David Reed www.reedysreptiles.com.au, who is located in Katherine NT.

Great looking momentarily 'little' Olives mate! You can never have enough Olive pythons....

View attachment 169172View attachment 169171

Blakehose, l agree with you that you could never have enough Olive Pythons, l wish l could have 50 adult Olive Python but l don't have the space to keep that many.

Here you can see what were my 2 large adult Olive Pythons from Darwin NT, they both went to a breeder in Western Sydney in late June 2009, and the good news is the female you see here in the hide box laid 26 fertile eggs 2 to 3 weeks ago, and that is her very first clutch of eggs she has ever laid, and l wish the breeder best of luck in hatching her very first clutch of fertile eggs.

Last edited:
36, nice, thats one big first clutch, what age and size is she.

36, nice, thats one big first clutch, what age and size is she.

HlLDY, sorry l ment 26 eggs not 36 as mention in my post, the female from Darwin NT was born in December 1999 and her size is roughly around 12 foot long, l got her in July 2000 when she was 7 months old size 4 foot long.

Wait up, you did say 26, my fault

HILDY, no its not your fault after l read your post where you said 36 is one big first clutch, l read my post and it did say 36 fertile eggs, l then edit it and put the correct amount 26 fertile eggs which l should have done in the first place, so it was my fault not yours mate.

I want to get myself another Adult when my new enclosure bank is done..26 eggs is a good clutch, I hope all goes well for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back