My baby boy Happy the Saltie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you sex crocs??
Carefully! put your hand up their bum and feel around for a hemipenis or visually the females rarely grow bigger than 9 feet or 3m the boys will get a little larger the males of the same size around 9 feet will have a much more robust looking head by the time the sex of your croc is an issue you will know. males are also very bossy even at an early age and will chase their friends around.

I'll need some gloves :? :oops: Or maybe I'll just not care what sex he is :lol:

have u got any pics were u can actully c him in the tank and the set up,, soz 4 being difficult lol haha

on the weekend its my birthday and im getting a cam so ill get a few pics, but as i said the enc is having work done to it

Your mates eyes are bugging out of his head hanging on to your pet, Haha!!!!

bit hard to tell cause he looks kind of terrified

Damn NSW laws :evil:

Id rather keep a croc than a roughie

i was just checking out your post and now have my three year old asking to move to where he can have a pet croc, he absolutley loves em. he's a great looking lil critter good luck with him.

Wow... that is so cool. Love the croc grin. One of my Animal Biology professors at uni brought a croc (similar size, maybe a tad smaller) to a lecture one day and let us all hold him, it was pretty cool. I remember being surprised by how soft their skin feels.

Yeah they feel like a toy. His head is rock hard. Young dec liked the pics hey noidea glad he enjoyeed

Hello

Hello,

Great pics! Hopefully you can work things out to where you can keep him or her.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back