my dog dug up a copper head help!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
take the dog to a vet and get a snake catcher to remove the snake or you the dog and the snake might end up in hospital

Who's hurt?
if its your dog get it to a vet Pronto, if its the snake then a rescuer or wildlife rescue organisation should be called to safely remove the snake and attend to its wounds.

buninyong is not far from ballarat lots of bush land.unfortunently the snake died i swere my dogs mentily retarted:evil:

buninyong is not far from ballarat lots of bush land.unfortunently the snake died i swere my dogs mentily retarted:evil:

No, it's a dog. It's what they do. Just count yourself lucky the dog didn't get bitten, antivenine shots cost thousands.

yea^ my dog got bitten 14 times by a Red belly, survied after 2 shots of antivenom

pretty tought dog as she is only liek 10kgs and back then probably 7

dogs not only cats and other animals just do this unfortunatly :( sorry about the snake its sad but also feel happy that ur dog is ok because it wouldnt have been good if he got a bite back!

It wasn't til half way through this thread I realised we were talking about the elapid. I was thinking your dog had found a head made of copper and I was like... umm what?:lol:

Take your dog to the vet just incase! and also take the snake to a vet. My cat got bitten by a tiger snake and died unfortunatley =-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back