My Name Sake --> NRE-808

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know if many on here would be too interested but the upholstery is in the car and there is only a few small things to be done and it'll be on the road...

There are some pictres in the normal section (click on the picture of me with the jungle)

nice looks like a real sleeper. it would be interesting to do a supercharged setup instead of a turbo setup. :)

Very interested NRE 808! I have been quietly waiting for a progress report. When do i get to go cruisin with you? Maybe an unsupervised test drive? :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

APPARENTLY......... people without myspace cannot view the pictures i have tried to show you guys so ima try and post them here... for those that care :D

l_610771763fc868bdb25ee814a9e9b8be.jpg

l_8dcd12d796b814c49dde880085b825d3.jpg

l_0017ddf61f1b48e10aa9a814b38864b6.jpg

l_fb8c9edd8d602d7d2f016108b272997a.jpg

keep in mind that i am trying to keep the car looking old and as original as possible :) most people dont undstand why i would bother :D

thats perfect NRE 808! i am old and i would look very original test driving it for you lol

we shall talk about that later on a little bit k nvenm8? :)

These photos dont show the smaller bits and pieces in, the glass or the Venetian Blinds that went in later that day. When i head up there next i will take some shots of it with all that junk on and if there is enough interest on here for it, will post the externaly finished shots k?

nice car NRE my name comes from something aswell

and if there is enough interest on here for it, will post the externaly finished shots k?

yes that shall be good!!

its nice to see someone restoring to original condition!!!! too many big wheels and spoilers on the road these days!

this is what my name is after

Last edited:
Hey nre-808, who did your exhaust work?

Tas in Toowoomba did the stainless work on my car... in fact... they did almost all the work on my car :D and some fantastic work it was toooo :D

Thanks for checking it out Greebo, i think it is just the computer i was looking at the thread from... i think maybe its turning a little sadistic and wants to be punished :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back