My New Albino & Het Darwins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSimmo

Reaction score
I have been procrastinating about buying a pair of these since I first got my license.
I recently spoke to Mark ( Ramsayi) about buying a pair of his animals and I have to say....I am over the moon with the pair I bought.

Both a stunning pair of animals in my book and a credit to Rams....he has some fantastic animals...he was also very helpful and went out of his way to see I was happy :D, if anyone is looking for animals I have no hesitation in recommending him.

I am sorry that the photos don't do any justice to them Rams...I was running out of light and time, have to go out for dinner...I will take some better ones in the daylight.

Hope you like them as much as I do.

Albino Female
darwins-3.jpg

better indication of her color
darwins-2.jpg

Male Het
darwins-4.jpg

Fantastic looking albino. Plus that het looks really good. Congrats

WOW congrats ! ive always loved the albino's im so happy with the pair i got this year very good healthy looking snakes :)

how old are they?

Congrats on your new animals.... love that albino girl - very nice colours!

Congrats Simmo, they are stunning mate.

The patterning on that albino is exceptional, well done.

I got a yearling albino and het off Mark ( Ramsayi) and could not be happier with the quality of the animals and the quality of the service. Pia and Mark are great people to know. Congrats on your purchase they are stunners.

Also got a critter of Pia today too :) i will post that later...another stunner :)

top lookin snakes. from what i've seen rams definitely has some of the best looking albino's available. he'd certainly be my first pick if i was in the market for a few.

Thanks everyone...I am stoked with them.
Thanks to Rams for hooking me up with such amazing animals.

Thanks for the positive comments everyone.

Enjoy your news pets Simmo,I am kinda sad to see her go but I know she will be well looked after.I could never get decent pics of her showing up her colors,maybe you might have better luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back