Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilegirl

Reaction score
G'day all
well peterjohnson64 arrived at my place yesterday with 4 little water dragons all for me.. and i thought i'd share some photos with you's of them and their new home.. :)

c8dbcf16.jpg

68034560.jpg

1856af16.jpg

8a54a733.jpg

Megz

Nice dragons they look really healthy well done pete.
Excellent looking enclosure for them as well, are the leaves real?

there cute eh, my 3 that i got from pete are interesting to watch, but mine cannot be handled at this stage, still working on it

yep they are great little fellas... thankyou again pete!!!
nah the leaves are a fake willow leaf... got enough to do 3 enclosures for 8 bucks :) bargin ;)
i also had a go a making a fake rock (left hand side) it seemed to turn out alright...
cheers
Megz

p.s yeah i cant pick mine up yet either... but they'll let me put my hand in there to give em a scratch/rub...

yeah mine are funny ill feed them and as soon i i leave the room they eat, but im working on them, have another water dragon and he is semi take, like you can pick him up but he is flighty, not yet as good as a beardie

they are sooo cute and I like the encolsure .... how did you make the fake rock? we real real ones and they are quite heavy wouldnt mind trying my hand at making fake ones myself ... yours look really good

yeah from what i've seen so far they are ALOT different then beardies! my beardies are being active if they move more then 5 times a day :) but my EWD... you can watch them for 5 minutes and they have done 5 laps of their tank :lol: also mum thinks they look funny compared to the beardies... beardies have sort of a flatish head but these guys look more like an angle head.... so prehistoric looking... but i love em all the same :D

hey shellshock..
i used cavemans method.. http://www.aussiepythons.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=11694
worked out pretty well... but there are also other ways you can make them... i've heard you can use tile adhesive or premade render... all you do is add the pigment colours to these and slopp it on the foam... pretty easy from what i can tell...
thank you for all the comments :)
Megz

I have a 8 month old male dominant beardie. He is so cool he can do tricks like running on his back legs and he is really active ang fast. He can play with a little ball and he likes mirrors. He also handshakes. Unfortunatley last year while he was eating he accidentally got his good friend Ricky on the head. She unfortunatley died. 4 A couple of days onwards he just sat on his tree, barely ate and wasn't really active. He really did miss her. now he has a toy lizard friend who he plays with and sits on. I'm gonna get Zeek another couple of girls when his a bit older and more mature. He is a lovely Gold/Tiger Phase Central Bearded Dragon. Very attractive. Ricky was a born tiger. Thanx 4 listening and I might make him a fake rock myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back