my outdoor reptile enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckos_are_great

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
this is my outdoor reptile enclosure nothing in it atm coz its winter so everything is inside please tell me wat you think of it or tell me wat i can add stuff like that thanks:)

Attachments

• 100_1100.jpg
    100_1100.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 322
  • 100_1101.jpg
    100_1101.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 100_1099.jpg
    100_1099.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 229
atm i have 3 eastern snake neck turtles 2 eastern blue tounges 1 cunningham skink did have a water dragon but it got out:( and theres all little skinks and little frogs in there they can get in the little gaps:)

Looks good, But if you want to keep anything in there for any period of time you may think about putting a better surround around it as most things will get out with the surround fence the way it is.
Good concept though!

It's a alright enclosure, Maybe if you get a hand from someone to set it up to be a little more escape proof so your Herps in there

nah the fence is good the only reason the water dragon got out coz the rock moved and rolled onto the fence it just climbed out non of them have tried to escape but my cunningham skink turns into a right little sht when you put her outside just goes ferral

well last year we had a 48 degrease day and non of the metal bukled and the strongest winds we have had were about 125 kms and its fine but your all right we have to fix the walls and were going to spray paint the whole thing like camo colours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back