My stimmie reaches 10 months old

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renenet

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

A quick update in honour of my stimmie turning 10 months old. I didn't have time to do a big photo shoot this time, just one for Herpmeasure. Zephyr is now 75 centimetres long, at least 112 grams and getting wider. It's going to be time to move her into a larger enclosure soon.

Her feeding response is as strong as ever. When she knows there's mice coming she circles her click-clack like an express train and waves her little head in the air. No mouse lasts long once the lid is off.

Next update will be when she's a yearling! There will definitely be pictures for that one. :)

Last edited:
Always good to find so much joy in a clinical description.
All the best to both of you,

I tried to upload the picture I took for Herpmeasure but my virus scanner had a fit and shut the APS site down. I don't have the time to muck around with it right now. Trust me, it's not the greatest picture anyway. :)

Woot woot,, they are such awsome little snakes, you have to post some pics!! My little fella is going ahead in leaps and bounds, hes 11 months next weeks and when i weighed him the other night i got a shock when the scales said 162 grams. I moved him into a 20L starmaid tub a few weeks back, bit more room for him, also freed up his old 7L for his girlfriend that i pick up on Saturday, he doesn't know yet so i hope he likes her. Christmas holidays will be new enclosure building time.

Post some Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back