N. levis levis gestation period

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sesa-sayin

Reaction score
Could some kind soul please advise of the gestation period of the eggs of the above species. Neither of my ref. books provide this info...........Thx

Thx 4 ur help, Mitch. i have used the word "geststion ", wrongly. i meant the period between laying, and hopeful hatching..don,t want to be caught off-guard....b

82-88 days incubation :)
Thats what it says in 'Keeping Australian Geckos' by Rob Porter, however that does seem a long time :?
In practice ours have hatched sooner than that, just not sure of actual dates.

Last edited:
Mine have gone from 51 Days to 78 days. I think one of Jay's went 84 days or longer. Last season the average for mine 65days.
Hope this helps.

From my experience with knobbies, my eggs hatch at approximately 60 days give or take a week depending on many factors. Have heard of eggs taking 80 to 90 days though.

sorry to hijack the thread, but what temp do you guys incubate at (more specifically Pilbarensis) i havent been able to find ANY info on them (and i lost my copt of "keeping aussie geckoes" )

thanks for your replys. appreciated....will be fully on my guard at 45 days......hopefully , a few extra little people to expect at Christmas.....and, of course, a few extra party-hats needed for Christmas-dinner.....b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back