Naked body found with snake bite marks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
resizer.aspx
A Norwegian man has died after he was apparently bitten by his pet cobra in a hotel room in Thailand.

Per Christian Lindgaard, 60, was found dead on his bed after a hotel maid became worried because she had not seen him for a few days

Oh I'm gonna spread a myth 8) Sounds like a suicide if you ask me!

Published On: -
Source: Ninemsn

Go to Original Article

Not everyone wears jimjams to bed.

Good point... considering I'm not one of those meself you'd think I would've picked up on that :?
Good old social conditioning: everything in the paper must by default be dramatic lol.

not suicide, this was an asian kink fest gone wrong... 2 trannies 1 snake lol

I love the "professional" snake catchers......jeeez I'd hate to see the non-professional ones :lol:

Related to the article: [video=youtube;OmsWCIJAwFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmsWCIJAwFw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Please dont blame the snake.
Ive seen true blood and i believe the bite marks to be consistant with vampire bites.
They would of let the snake go in the room to make the authorities beleive it was the snake
Dont be fooled by the walking dead they have been around for a very long time and know how to be undetected.

Thats the rockstar way, herpers can't afford good enough drugs to do that.

Im broad minded but it would be a hellava lot a drugs to have me attached to the hardware. Hmm, did they need a locksmith for that one...

Anyway been bitten by a Wandering Spider? Sounds kinda kinky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back