Need ya help people. Money to spend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneticProject

Reaction score
Whyalla, South Australia, Australia, Australia
Well people it's come go that time of the year again everythings starting to heat up down here in sa and my beardies are getting the edge for more food. Just purchased a beaut little mertens water monitor and have marlbled velvet geckos and thicktails and painted and penisula dragons. Bit I need your vote what should I purchase next.? Such a hard decision looking towards another breed paid of something. lizards or geckos preferably but open to suggestions.?

if you have worked with metrens, why not go for sand monitors, they are my fav monitor just for their personalities
cheers

barf21 can you post some pics of your marbled velvets there spectacular how about a lacey next

Sandies and Lacey are on the list. They thrive in our climate and really show they are the numer one predator.! I'll post some photos of my collection for ya when I get home
mate as I am keen to show of my mertens n I'll make sure there's some good ones of my marbled velvets also.!

hey mate, you said you would be showing your collection :D i would like to see also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back