Netted Hatchling Photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon

Reaction score
Here are photos of my last clutch of five Central Netted Dragons (Ctenophorus nuchalis) from the 08/09 season. They hatched mid-March and are already sold and awaiting paperwork to be finalized so I thought I'd take some photos of them before they go to their new home . . . all together!

Enjoy their chubby cuteness! ;)

© Shannon Plummer. All rights reserved.

FiveCentralNettedDragonhatchlingssl.jpg

FiveCentralNettedDragonhatchling-2.jpg

FourCentralNettedDragonhatchlingson.jpg

FourCentralNettedDragonhatchling-1.jpg

FiveCentralNettedDragonhatchling-1.jpg

FourCentralNettedDragonhatchlingssl.jpg

awwwww.... they are so aborable... I should have got a bunch of netteds ^_^

Ari

stunning photos Shannon, Looks like they have nice fat bellies too, was that 4 or 5 sets of hatchies from that pairing this year

Love their chubby tummies.. I will definitely own netteds again (if I ever lose these.. hopefully not!)

This pair actually produced 8 clutches this season, 5 clutches were fertile and always 4 or 5 eggs. Surprisingly she laid her very first clutch of 6 after three successive seasons but they weren't fertile.

You've got good breeding genes in your little ones!! :lol:

stunning photos Shannon, Looks like they have nice fat bellies too, was that 4 or 5 sets of hatchies from that pairing this year

so cute

Awwwww that is so cuteee you produce some nice netteds shannon im very happy with my girl lucy.

simply adorable:D its amazing how you got them to stand and STAY like that whilst taking the pic:p nice job;)

That's why they're all asleep :p I couldn't do this during the day when it's just me, this was tricky enough with one or another trying to get off! Worth it though, they are so darn cute! :D

simply adorable:D its amazing how you got them to stand and STAY like that whilst taking the pic:p nice job;)

No, your little one is the clutch before and much bigger but still chubby!
The ones in the photo are clutch mates and are all going to the same owner soon.

wow I love your photos!.
is my little guy in there?

They are the cutest pic's ever, your so clever Shannon;)

What awesome photography Shannon,you always seem to capture the true colours of each individual,also they the cutest little Netteds,well done..

Thanks guys - they all have their own personalities, that's for sure! I love how funny they look in some of the photos.
I think they look at me like "What the hell are you doing crazy woman, I'm not hanging around for this!!??" :lol:

WOW Shannon, that's an excellent photography, fantastic!!!!!!!!! :shock: ;)

They are cuties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back