New Addition and Sun photos!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Got a new addition last Sunday, thought as it was a beautiful sunny day, I would take him out and take a few pictures.

Male Central beardie, approx 2.5 years old
He has an AWESOME personality, fun little guy, Has a scar on his beard from rubbing it on a cage before i got him.

Named Vegan, as he LOVES his vegies (nearly ate a whole packet of rocket.)

I plan on breeding him with my female next season. :D

Attachments

• P1000495.JPG
    P1000495.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 64
  • P1000519.JPG
    P1000519.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 80
Congrats! post a pic of full body :)

I love his yellow head. I dont mind beardies but i have never kept them.

Cameron

first 2 are of my Female, Rocky, Last 2 are Balboa, Rockys current breeding partner (whooooo 26 eggs) Had a bit of trouble with this male, he is a bit jumpy and not eating well at the moment, greatly improved though. Rocky is back at full weight again after her laying last thursday, and eating like there is no tomorrow!
Wanted to stay in the sun for longer but the Kookuburras decided they were hungry and were sitting in the trees waiting for me to loose concerntration.

My little puppy was loving the sun too!

Attachments

• P1000488.JPG
    P1000488.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 36
  • P1000493.JPG
    P1000493.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 32
  • P1000531.JPG
    P1000531.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 44
  • P1000506.JPG
    P1000506.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 64
  • P1000530.JPG
    P1000530.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 35
Mainly just because it seems alot thinner than most heads I've seen, most others are broader, especially males aren't they? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also I'm not sure if its just the picture, but that front on one, his eye "mounds" seem very big and high in comparison to the rest of his head, but that may just be a result of the thinner head.

Mainly just because it seems alot thinner than most heads I've seen, most others are broader, especially males aren't they? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also I'm not sure if its just the picture, but that front on one, his eye "mounds" seem very big and high in comparison to the rest of his head, but that may just be a result of the thinner head.

Now that you mention it, your correct, my other male has a gigantically enormous head. And his eyes are more chameleon like.

Nahh.. well... I hope not! ID any one?

It looks different then the typical easten, they always seem to be darker and there beards are kind of different.. Maybe a X between the too. But I doubt it. Looks central to me :?

I hope so! or I will have to open a can of whoop-*** on the previous owner! Haha But she was nice, I trust that it is a Central, or if it isn't I am fairly sure she wouldn't have known either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back