New Australian spider forum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nome

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

As you may know, I love spiders and keep many tarantulas as pets, and there is a new Australian spider forum, where people talk about their pet tarantulas, and spiders in general. So, if you are that way inclined, please join up!! :wink:
www.mytarantula.com/forum

So how many pplz are now a member???? i am 1 now, things are good there, nice set up.

Hi Nome, I've heard many people talk about how passionate you are about your spiders. Do you breed spiders of known origin? I might consider buying some from you if you do.

What's the largest known Australian spider? I hear people all the time saying they are getting spiders "as big as dinner plates" but haven't seen anything native that comes even remotely close.

I saw one in Cairns that was nearly as big as the lid of a large wheelie bin. The body was only about the size of a match box though, huge legs and very very fast.

A wheelie bin aye? 2foot across you say? That was just a baby! While driving along one grabbed my car, ate my windscreen and then threw the car into a lake, then I realised it was only one of the phoretic mites from the spider that had done it, the spider was just watching.

Pinkie said:
I love all animals equally!
Sdaji said:
I don't!!

Neither do I.

There is one species in particular I absolutely loathe. Scientists call it Homo sapiens. It's noxious and invasive, feral and highly adaptable. The species as a whole is not lovable in the slightest, but certain individuals of the species are!

:p

Hix

How are humans feral? I agree with all the other stuff :)

i've seen some feral humans lol

Actually, I suppose some people could be feral, like slaves that have escaped. Lol! That might technically make black Americans feral!!! The political correctness people could have a field day with that one!

lol my version of feral is a bit different to the dictionary version ;)

Eww!!! What a freak!!!
(ah well, it was funny to me at the time! :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back