new Babies!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

instar

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Thought Id popst a few pics !

click to expand :)

not sure why they dont open in a new window here, sorry, hit the "back" button i suppose.

Thay wave to say "I am going to kill you if you try to take my food" to their mates. Yours will do it for you soon enaough mate.

Very nice little beardies
solitarydiver - its a territorial thing

They are P. Henrilawsoni, Bred by Member Bono888,
High quality reptiles, well worth your time checking out. contact Him! :)

i always thought arm waving was a submisive kind of thing and the head bobing was dominant

arm waving is only dominant with juviniles, its submissive for adults . .

Not always true, I think they do it for both, I have seen adults arm wave to be dominant, and hatchies too, how? Because if they dont get the arm wave message they get chased away with a few seconds! Petes are a classic for this! My juvie Easterns arm wave to be dominant and my Adult Vitties do it too.

I have noticed though that generally the females are always waving, the males kinda just chill or go crazy head bobbing ask alexr about his male when he saw his new girlfriend! hehe

Very cute beardies you have!!! I was in a reptile shop last year that had some beardies that had hatched the day before they were all in the same tank and all I could see was little arms waving around the place... they're such cool little buggers.

crackers said:
cute little guys!!
like the way youve posted those pics instar........can we all do that?

Yes you can! I suggested integrating this host with Aps but the idea was declined. Never-the-less you can save this url and useit to your hearts content. I think they dont open in new window because itsnot integrated. On Reptile Planet they do, its very handy.

enjoy. :) P.s just paste the thumbnail bb code.

http://www.imgfree.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back