new digital cam

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad mate. You can get the best picture you make now and expand our phyotos in specie galery.

the top photo is 10 month old frillie and the second is a yearling storrs monitor

Digital is definately the way to go, I've got a really good full auto/ manual Cannon 35mm at home that I paid heaps for and it can't do half the stuff the digital can. Nice piccies, you won't know yourself!

Really good photography, mate. What sort of digital camera have u got?
-the brand
-Megapixels
-price

Shaun

every time i try to grow one of those fences it allways gets trimed back to far :wink:

moosenoose said:
The all Australian Hemp Fence!

:lol: my partner said that as well but I wouldnt want to smoke it...for those that asked it a c-310 olypus and RRP is around $400 didital and optical zoom 3x and 3.2 megs

Whoah, those lizards are huge for their age! Are you pump feeding them? That frillies head looks a bit weird shaped/rubbery.

Digital cams rule.

It only takes frillies about 18 months to reach sexual maturity, so he is about the right size for his age.
Why do you think his head looks weird?

inkydink said:
Whoah, those lizards are huge for their age! Are you pump feeding them? That frillies head looks a bit weird shaped/rubbery.

Digital cams rule.

HOW DARE YOU CALL MY FRILLIES HEAD RUBBERY He is so insulted by that remark.....no no just kidding, the rubbery part that I think your looking at is probably the frillie in its relaxed position, no I am not pump feeding, Frillie grow very quickly, Greedo said they sexually mature at 18 months that right for females male become much earlier around 12 -13 months. When I got him he was 6 days old, 17cm long and 9grams in weight, he is now 56cm and 48 grams

what are frillies like in captivity? are they quite aggresive or easily handled? what sort of dimensions for a cage do you need?

every now and then they flash their frill at you with their mouth open, generally plasid and reluctent to show aggression....they become more adro outside in really hot days..can be abit touch as young and become shy and want feed to well alot of work not the best for beginners (if there are any thinking of getting them) but once eating and not being shy they are really cool dragons to have,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back