New owner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SalemBuffy

Reaction score
Hi guys I’m a new snake owner I have 2 jungles one male and one female

Attachments

• IMG_1716.jpeg
    IMG_1716.jpeg
    350.2 KB · Views: 4
Hello hello and welcome! What a gorgeous pair of Jungles!
They are absolutely beautiful.. I was informed that the male was very cranky but he hasn’t shown aggression towards me at all only when I go to get him out of the enclosure (cage dominant) but she has struck me a few times.

They are absolutely beautiful.. I was informed that the male was very cranky but he hasn’t shown aggression towards me at all only when I go to get him out of the enclosure (cage dominant) but she has struck me a few times.
I am a new Bredli parent and was told by the previous owner that she is “bitchy” and “only likes men”. She was very viv defensive, but I’ve worked out that they were feeding her in the viv and barely handling her. I went from needing to use welding gloves that go up to my armpits to handle her because she was strike me all the time, to just a few weeks later where I can now take her from her viv bare handed and she handles like a dream! Although a few days ago I had her around my shoulders when I was in the kitchen and I gave her a fright by opening the fridge and she bit me on the **** 😂

Back