New enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mertle

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

Went xmas shopping today and bought Sid a new enclosure, he was in a click clack but has grown out of it now.

He is very happy with it and it should do him for a couple of years, he is a yearling Childreni.

It's an ExoTerra 45cm square one.

He loved his climbing tree and had a good look at his log, but he likes his hide the best of course!

It's one of the best things I bought! I can check on him without disturbing him too much.

Hope you like the pics and comments welcome!

Kerri :D

Attachments

• sid1.jpg
    sid1.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 95
  • sid3.jpg
    sid3.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 107
  • sid2.jpg
    sid2.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 75
Thanks for the comments, he ate today and seems happy enough in his new home.

thats awsome!!! beats his tiny click clack and lightglobe box!!!

looks great!

just watch the hide, i had one and missus was cleaning it out when i was away. she pulled the inside of the hide away and forgot about the magnets holding the outside. end result, went in the bin. i now just stick to small cardboard boxes.:p

looks great but.

Thanks for the hint!

Will make sure to take the outside off first. :)

$169 for the enclosure and $20 for the two piece hide, the rest I already had!

Makes it an easy way to get things to look nice.

Heatmat for heating and no lights, it's a Childreni they don't need lights as they not climbers and prefer a hide.

It would! not for long term tho, just till it gets bigger, a Spotted or any childrens needs at least 3 foot by 2 foot floor space when they grow up, this will do me for a year or two if i am lucky.

wow so just a question...
did you halve the magnetised hide an stick it up against the glass? thats a good idea so u dont stress to find your snakie hehehe is that ok to do?

My snake is about 40cm long or so and a yearling, so it should last him a year or so.

Yep, one piece of the hide is inside the enclosure and the other is on the outside so that you can just pull away the front and look inside, it's so good, just to see what's going on instead of disturbing him.

He loves it and sleeps in there every night, it's his cold hide so he doesn't need heat at night in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back