new evidence favors crikey

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was Uni one of the lecturers girlfriend was attacked by a croc in NT. She was asleep in her tent when she was taken. She gouged the croc eyes and managed to get away.
Steve irwin is dropping the food in the crocs mouth so it is one arms legth away. Indisputable. No amount of arguement can change that. The croc then retreated to the pond(?) Work that out! Steve wants Aus Zoo to be about the Irwin Experience. I have no opinion on that. He knows about crocs and i am sure he was aware of most things that could happen. He was not aware of how to hold his son and bounced him round like a toy. I wouldnt do it bit I dont keep crocs.
The thing it comes down to is how would you react if teve did it while holding your kid. I'd deck him. Thats because I dont know him and Id want to know what he was doing holding my kid in the first place. Jeez I dont even live near him. He must have flown down. Kidnapped my kid and................ pill got stuck in my throat.
I nominate him foe Qld Bofheaded father award. Usually given to dads who throw their kids into the air without remembering about the ceiling fan.

I watched today afternoon 5.30 our famous Steve on tely swiming with crcodiles and find the program interesting. He is entertining I must say.

Didn't Wes nearly get killed by one of the captive crocs?
The only thing that saved him was that Steve Irwin jumped onto the croc.
I seem to remember footage of the damage done to his leg.
Then again...he was probably perfectly safe after all.

There were more people than just Terri in the enclosure.

Regarding Wes's attack - It's ard to explain unless you are there, but the all the croc enclosures are "linked" together, so when it rains it washes the old water out. The whole place is actually a natural watercourse. There's flood gates there, and they were getting blocked with leaves etc, which with all the force of the flowing water behind, it could push the fence over. So they had to get the leaves and **** out...they spotlighted the croc up the other end of the enclosure, jumped the fence and stepped into the water. The croc had swum the entire distance in a matter of seconds (crocs LOVE storms and get very active...just about all mating occurs during storms), and grabbed Wes on the **** and down the back of his leg, almost to his knee. Steve jumped on the croc and distracted it while Wes jumped the fence.

He got around 170 staples...not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back