New Frogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 13028

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my excitement at receiving my first herps - three juvenile Perons Tree Frogs.

They arrived a day and a half late (causing much stress) and i wasnt home to collect them (had to send my father to do the task for me) but they seem happy.

All my "friends" have been taking bets on how long before i kill them (i am sooo worried that i will now)

one is hiding in a corner, one is sitting on my tree log, the other perched on the side of the tank.

I want to say a big thankyou to David and Barbara (who run www.allthingsslimey.com.au)

When the animals went missing, i may have been (more than a little) frantic, but they looked into it and reassured me.

XD!
:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• P1300270.jpg
    P1300270.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
perons tree frog.

i think i am going to have to invest in a larger food supply too - they ate an entire cricket container between them!

Aw i'm looking for some peron's. Where is Barbara located?Sydney? Aw well going to FATS meeting next friday so i'll see if they have any there. ( as barbara comes along)

perons tree frog.

i think i am going to have to invest in a larger food supply too - they ate an entire cricket container between them!

Go for some flies, you can by them in a convenient form from the ARC, all profit goes towards the good work they are doing too. Flies are more interesting to watch at feeding time, they give them good target practice :) You can also just catch and/or breed your own food too.

http://frogs.org.au/arcade/index.php

Go for some flies, you can by them in a convenient form from the ARC, all profit goes towards the good work they are doing too. Flies are more interesting to watch at feeding time, they give them good target practice :) You can also just catch and/or breed your own food too.

I have actually been looking into ARC for food - i hadnt realised until i first fed the frogs how much they would eat in one sitting.
I will try flies - im just worried that they will be as hard as crickets to catch...

Aw i'm looking for some peron's. Where is Barbara located?Sydney? Aw well going to FATS meeting next friday so i'll see if they have any there. ( as barbara comes along)
i believe they had a few perons left.
They arent small frogs (so not technically juvenile) so it would be worthwhile asking.

They are located on the Central Coast. I think at Tuggerah.

I know Barbera comes to some FATS meetings as i met her at one a few months back.

I got my one and only Perons as a rescue from FATS!

They are a most excellent looking little critter. I love the eyes and the colour changes.

I just cleaned out our big tank (where mrs Perons lives with daintys and red eyes) and the colour changes she had was amazing. Went from black to white within an hour of her being in the holding cell, and then back to black within 5 mins if going back into the big tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back