• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New mountain bikes - men and womens

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconboy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well, these bascially are new. They were purchased about 2 Christmas' ago in an attempt to get fit and have never been used. Embarrasingly I have the gut to prove it. :)

One mens, one womens. They have been put together, but might need a reflector attached to one (I think I left mine off), need the tyres inflated since sitting around they have gone flat, and I noticed one rim of the ladies bike has surface pitting on it, so it must have got wet in the garage at some stage, not serious, sure you can replace cheaply if you wish. Other than that, they are brand spanking, never left our yard. Still have the boxes, packaging material etc (but they won't fit in the boxes assembled)

Huffy brand, pretty sure (not 100%) they are shimano components (brakes etc), since most are.

Pickup from Sutherland, Sydney. Quick sale, both bikes for $150. Can't get a decent newish bike for $75 each anywhere else! (I don't think)

Attachments

• bikes.jpg
    bikes.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 148
Yes Davo, they are stil here mate. PM me if you want to come and get them.

Bring the cash and I'll even help you load them into the car. If I can get off my bum for long enough that is. :)

Gills interested in the womans bike, so the mens is available on its own. $75.

However, if he doesn't follow through and come to take a look and/or buy next week they will both be available again.

I might do ebay afterall. See how it goes.

Due to the number of enquiries via PM, I just had a look at the bikes and boxes and they are both 26" bikes, 15 speed. Brand on brakes is DNP

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back