New photos of our Easterns (pic heavy)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotora

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here's some new photos of my Eastern Bearded Rexie (who was originally called Rex, mistaken sexing) and Norbie who is my brothers little Eastern who is about 3 - 4 months old.

I really like these photos hope you guys enjoy them too :)

First is Rexie who is nearly 8 months old.

This is little Norbie who is also a Eastern Bearded and is about 3 - 4 Months old

Hope you enjoyed the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them and keeping these beautiful lizards.

there absolutely gorgeous i never knew easterns had the black dot on the neck i thought only the centrals get the black dots on the side of the neck.

Yeah they both are fantastic lizards and very stunning. They are some of the best looking lizards I have seen and Im so lucky to own one and see the other one every day :D

I don't know why more people don't keep Easterns they really are beautiful lizards. I think the main reason is they get a bad rap from people stating they can be more aggressive, even though this is "true" if handled from a early age they quiet down just as much as centrals.

Norbert has been handled since he was a hatchie and he does not have one aggressive bone in his body. Rexie has been a little bit of a hand full but I got her at 5 months and she was not handled before me but she quieted down very quickly.

They also both have fantastic personalities, but Norbert the little bugger is like lightning and if he runs you can hardly catch him...

Hello

Hello!

Thanks for posting pictures of your Eastern Norbie, & Rex, too. They are BOTH georgeous. Well, if I was in Australia, I would be keeping Easterns. I am in the US so we don't have any here, unfortunately. You could send me one! :D
I hope you don't mind, but I always save your pictures on my laptop. I have a nice folder for Barbata pictures. :D

Tracie

Lol that's no problem at all, I'm glad you enjoy them :D

Had another day off today, got bored so I took some more photos of Rexie.

Enjoy!

Hello

Hello!

Wow, cool! Thanks for posting for pics of Rexie just for me.:D I know you were bored too. :lol:

He is a very handsome man! I love the colors of Barbatas, they are so different.

Tracie

Hello!

Wow, cool! Thanks for posting for pics of Rexie just for me.:D I know you were bored too. :lol:

He is a very handsome man! I love the colors of Barbatas, they are so different.

Tracie

Just a heads up, he's actually a she :lol:

Hello

Hello!!

:oops: Sorry! I knew that, thus, the name "Rexie". Well, she is a beautiful girl. :)) We don't want her to be confused now do we?

Tracie

Hello

Hello,

I just wanted to thank you again for posting all of your pictures. :D

Tracie

lovee rexies colours! love the picture eating the worm!!
awesome animals i ahve a cntrl beardie!
thanks for sharing!

thank u for sharing your pics thay are awsome very good looking beardie :)

Thanks for the replies guys, glad everybody is enjoying the photos :)

there absolutely gorgeous i never knew easterns had the black dot on the neck i thought only the centrals get the black dots on the side of the neck.

Quite a few dragons have the black dot on their new. (I like to call em shoulder pads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back