new puppy, with pics ;)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kel

Reaction score
yep whats one more great dane in the grand sceem of things?

meet our unnamed blue merle girl and ive added a pic of the litter as well , there was 12 but they lost one, they are 6 days old in the pic

also we need help with a name, our boy is duke so what is a good girls name? i wont tell you the one im thinking till i get a few replies

Attachments

• 29062009.jpg
    29062009.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 29062009(004).jpg
    29062009(004).jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 200
absolutely gorgeous!! i would love a big dog but not enough room...
i ve got a name Dutchess?? a bit cliche but it might work

mmmm i like dutchess, i was thinking daisy like daisy duke from the dukes of hazard lol

wat a cutie :)
nooo not dutchess
how about Lila (as in Lie-lah...not lee-lah)???

Wow they start off so small!

What a cute little girl...

Why not call her hazzard :)

I want that white one :eek:! Not that yours isn't cute and everything =p but the white one would look awesome!

I want that white one :eek:! Not that yours isn't cute and everything =p but the white one would look awesome!

the white one is awesome but the breeder is keeping her, theres a harliquin girl too but the sires owner gets her.

out of interest they bred our boy too but hes not related to this litter, hes in the video with my horse in this section

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey kel she's beautiful danes are addictive Im up to 5 now. How about Bo as in Bo Duke mind you if I had another merle bitch Id name her Eclipse my sons merle dog is named Spook!

I like OdessaStud's suggestion of Eclipse =)

I'd say Luna, Moonlight, Merle or as i'd name one, Moon :D

updated pic 2 weeks old now, eyes just starting to open, this will probably be the last pic where i can hold her in one hand lol, there are 10 pups in the pic with mum

on a sad note the white one died, may be a blessing in disguise, being white it may have been deaf and/or blind

Attachments

• 08072009.jpg
    08072009.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 48
  • P7080021.jpg
    P7080021.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back