New Snakes pt.3 Doors to the Temple!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
What can be said about this one? Female Malaysian Wagler's Temple Pitviper-Amazing!

100_3756_edited.sized.jpg

that last word says it all mate. that head is evil

Damn dude thats one awesome snake there!!! I just love its badass head!!!!

Holy crap that's hot hot hot,you should open up your own reptile park Kev!

Thanks guys. She is a looker. I think she is still rather young, I'm guessing under 2yrs. so if that's the case she hasn't quite grown into her head yet. These snakes are slow to grow and mature as they only eat once a month or so. She also may not have finished her colour change. I take some pics of her tomorrow once her enclosure is finished.

Awesome looking snake Kev, Now ive been watching your posts for a long time and you keep adding snake after snake most of them sensational,How many F#&KEN snakes do you own :shock: , and where do you keep em all. Great collection dude keep the pics coming.
Nick

yeah where do ya keep em all kev? any setup pics or enclosure pics to share with us? like of the whole enclosures and ****.

How about a pic of the male? I know they are very different to the females, a beautiful green with a red strip thru the eye, and thin white bars along the body. Very attractive!

:p

Hix

Okay, well I only have about 16 snakes at the moment. I'll have 18 when the Wilbanks order arrives. I am however probably going to buy a lot more from the guy I got all these snakes from. He's got a few other thinks I'm interested in. He's got alot of venomous that have me very interested, and Meaghan's not putting up a fuss so.

I keep them all in a room in my house. I use malamine enclosures right now, but I'm going to have to replace them all. I want to go with plastic, but that may not be realistic at the moment, so I'll have to go with wood. I'll get some pics of the room. My Iguana free roams it too. I also keep my tarantuals in there too. Once we move, I'll be building a facility separate from the house. We're thinking maybe buying a double wide trailer (if they have those there, you know like trailer parks?), for all the reptiles. It'll be alot of work, but it will be worth it. Especially when you love giant pythons like I do!

Okay, well I only have about 16 snakes at the moment
Damn i thought you had heaps more than that from the pics you post...all beautiful animals too!!!You should get some jungles mate :wink:

Getting a little too excited wanting too many herps eh Kev, I know what you mean...LOL

Not so much too excited, it was just I never owned a Retic before. Once I decided to get into Retics I had to make room. Most of what I've turned over have been Ball Pythons and Boas. Meaghan loves Ball Pythons but I hate them. I just find them to be a pain in the a$$. Then I got out of venomous, but now I've started to really miss working with them. I'm mad that's the only explaination.

OMG i am in love with that head! i am going to be dreaming about this snake, i might have to paint it!.

Angel

If you do, please let me see the finished product. I'd be very flattered. I understand the appreciation of them, I never get tired of seeing these snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back