New to all of this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzle

Not so new Member
Reaction score
How are you all? Im Riss and I live in the desert in WA.
I am in the process of becoming the proud new owner of a 6mth old Western Stimson's Python. We should have him/her ( havent had it sexed yet) by Anzac day. I want to make sure I have everything perfect and have researched and learnt as much as I possibly can before I take on this beautiful creature. So theres the main reason why Ive joined this forum! Hopefully I can pick some of your brains and find out how I can be the best snake owner I can be :).

Cheers!

We have 2 dogs:lol:
Nah this is my first reptile, we have in the past keep spiders in aquariums, and I have had a joey that was orphaned, I would have kept the Joey but I was heavily pregnant at the time so I had her for 3 months and then took her to a kangaroo refuge where they rehabilitate roos and release them. Me and my partner love lizards and snakes and have always thought about getting one. Only now we can finally get one and look after one financially.

Hi Rizzle, Welcome to AP&S, I bet you are excited at the prospect of your first snake. Make sure to post some pics when he/she arrives. Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back