New Tree Snakes!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$200?
All the times I've seen them for sale they're $400+.
Lucky as! And they look really nice, hope they start colouring up soon.

$200?
All the times I've seen them for sale they're $400+.
Lucky as! And they look really nice, hope they start colouring up soon.

mine cost me $250 and that was a bargain lol.

You did well jannico, beaut little snakes

Haha they're just in normal click clacks.
I'm getting some laminated glass cut up today for the bigger ones.
Shall be awesome!

They look like slippery little suckers.
I wanna see the enclosure should look very good.

Nice snakes!

Great snakes. Ive recently brought an adult female gold. She was feeding on fish, but after 4 feeds, now have her on pinky rats. Great personalities.

Hoping to breed her with a mates blue phase this yr

So after a few days of not feeding and getting them settled in. I've noticed that the Tree Snakes with perches in there click clacks feed ALOT quicker than without.

Hey do you still have the ones from Tony, if so how are they colouring up and how big are they now, mine would be pushing 50cm I've kept mine on fish though, Im still tossing up moving them onto mice.

well done mate, how many does that make now? sounds like an interesting heritage they have.. all the colours of the tree snake rainbow. in the pics they look similar to an NT gold phase before their head does the blue shift but it will be very interesting to see how they turn out.
im looking at getting a couple more myself this season. im especially interested in finding either true blues, greens or blacks. but, you know me, any ol' tree snake will do

how was your trip to singapore and all the stuff in between?

Thailand you mean?
It was intense haha to say the least.
Four tree snakes now, it's just the flash that makes it seem yellow. They are more of a brown atm. Takes about six months for them to colour up depending on their feeding.
How's your other Dendrils?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back