new womas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Reaction score
hi guys
the day has finally come , i got to pick up my new pair of womas and i am totaly stoked with them
and if simon stone or his wife read this thanks again for the great service and great animals

nice pair of womas i love them unfortuntly in nsw 2 keep womas i need the same licence as what i need 4 venomous snakes there 4 i would prefur blackheads my wife mind u love womas and that is a beautiful breeding pair i m sure u wil have very sought after off spring

great snakes mate, very nive colours and banding. well done.

Great snakes Robbo. They are so cool. And shellshock, aren;t you moving to Cairns? Maybe you can get some then? But BHP's are also local..

they are tanimi form
i dont know what other peoples are like but they are very, very easy to handle
is this a common thing with them

womas are a vry friendly placid snake imo, i have never seen or even heard of an agro one (although there are always exeptions)

Generally very friendly!

I do have one exception: My little male is as feisty as they come, but does however calm down a fraction when removed from his enclosure.

Nice looking snakes Robbo. Enjoy!

Franco

placid dose not mean they dont bite mine just open there mouths and bite u on the arm or hand. its a feeding responce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back