NEWBIE COMP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulweaver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i have two juv jacky dragons left over from what i bred this year. I am going to give them away too someone new to the game, espically those that maybe at school still and haven't got the cash to get their herp collection growing yet.....

if you are interested in receiving these two little guys, all i want you to do is put up a photo of the cage you are going to put the jackys in, best looking cage will win!!

like i said no cost, except freight cost if the winner is interstate......

SW

comp will end 2 weeks from today.

It would be good if one of the sites sponsors could donate a UVB globe/tube also, because if the winner can't afford to buy two Jacky's they probably won't be able to afford a UV light..

It would be good if one of the sites sponsors could donate a UVB globe/tube also, because if the winner can't afford to buy two Jacky's they probably won't be able to afford a UV light..

i am sure the person who resieves them will be very happy to get them. also SW i like your way of choosing the winner, best cage setup. very good idea.

andrew

Just saying if the winner is a young kid he might not be able to buy a UV tube, and that would be to the animals detriment. It would be a good combo to win.. dragons + UV light, just like it would be good to win a Thorny Devil + Green Tree Ant Colony :wink:

heres mine
000_1527.jpg

(there is another hide behind the basking rock)

i havent got a pic yet but will try 2 get 1 soon, at the moment the tank has yabbys in it but i will have 2 drain it and get it ready then take a pic, its a 3ft tank but i dont think its as good as the other dudes, his just looks better but mine will be easryer 2 clean, therfore possibly keeping the dragons healthyer.
John

hornet said:
i dont think its as good as the other dudes, his just looks better but mine will be easryer 2 clean, therfore possibly keeping the dragons healthyer.
John

Which other dude? Greg? Well in that case I will have to agree with you, his would be much easier to clean.

Nah just kidding, we're all waiting for the pics. Oh and good luck.

Here is my holding container, and Greg I may have to borrow your bucket because i get squirmish with live feeding.....

2005_0320new0022.jpg

leighr33 nice enclosure..looks awsome

You must have 1 HUGE python to fit in its mouth soulweaver! LOL

We have a spare tank at home that I said the kids could play with and decorate. They pinched some Alice Springs sand out of another tank and assorted trees, logs and water bowls. This is what they come up with.

They did such a good job I am going to finish it off by paying the $4.50 a foot for the picture for the back picture. They are saving up money and have some Christmas money they are going to try and put towards something.

Great idea for a comp and nice thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back