Newbie from Brissy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Froggy1

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey Forum. Im originally from Syd and moved here a year ago. I have a small collection of red eye green tree frogs, green tree frogs, couple of geckoes, bearded and water dragons and a blue tongue lizard (my oldest baby). Just on here to chat to people who share my passion for reptiles. :D

Hey
Welcome to the site! I hope you will like it here... I'm after some red-eyes and an adult male GTF at the moment - don't have any for sale do you?? :)

Chanty79

welcome to the site and hopefully you can post some pics of your collection sometime soon

welcome to the site, i too am from brissie.
cheers
mel :D:D:D

Welcome :D I also have a red-eyed GTF. Aren't they just the most gorgeous, curious little guys?

Hi froggy, nice to see another frog keeper, i just got back into keeping frogs today, i got some dwarf tree frogs (litoria fallax) you know what they say the size of your frog makes up for...

Hey everyone. Thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately im not selling any of my animals but my pygmys did lay some eggs so im hoping to get some babies out of that. Im still trying to get used to this site. I will get some more pics up soon of my collection.

Welcome Froggy1, am sure you'll have 'APS ADDICTION' like the rest of us in no time at all.
Warning: There is no cure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back