newbie making a wall of enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stebyi

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey
im eventually going to make a wall of enclosures, anyone have any tips on some easy ways to make good looking enclosures and/or tips and tricks?
:)

Depends on if your renting or own your home, renting would mean lighter more mobile enclosures

Materials like Plywood, Melamime and Wood Panels come in similarly sized panels based on feet. So ply comes in 2400 x 1200mm and from Bunnings where you can get cut down sheets, there are sizes like 900 x 600, 1200 x 900, etc. So keep in mind when you are designing your enclosures that you keep within these sizes. Because while it is possible to join seams between panels, it is a lot more efficient and cost effective to avoid it.

When I make enclosures or build units for our displays at shows, I always go to Bunnings and sit it the materials aisle surrounding myself with what is available to me. Sometimes you can figure out better ways of building something or find a cheaper option you may not have thought of before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back