Next Gen RP darwins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i was planning on holding off a while longer before posting pictures of this young pair but temptation got the better of me today and i thought what the hell, so i snapped a few shots of them while cleaning them out.

This would be the most exciting pair of animals i currently have cause they hold alot of potential. these guys are from a wild caught female that was gravid when caught, hence they are F1 and unrelated to other captive darwins (except sibs)... the real exciting fact is that the entire clutch came out looking like these guys hence a chance the RP'ing may be genetic. The patterning of the sire of the clutch is unkown, but the mother was a normal looking darwin. there is one other trio from the same clutch that look the same, the other keeper and i do hope to prove it to be genetic in the next couple of years... time will tell!

hope you like them. ill try to get some better pics in good light... both are in shed, about 70cm long, approx 8 months old and have basically patternless bellies.

Attachments

• F4.JPG
    F4.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 267
  • F7.JPG
    F7.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 321
  • M2.JPG
    M2.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 230
  • M4.JPG
    M4.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 207
JASON.
Trust you mate.
First pics I've seen of them...... V nice.
Chuck some photos up after the shed for sure.
ED.

beautiful looking animals Jason. congrats and best of luck with them mate :D

very nice Jason, keep us updated with pics as they mature :)

Love em Jas, beautiful animals mate!!!! I actually really like those pics in that light, makes them look kinda jaggy!

Would the project have the inclusion of white ones in the future, if the gene is proven???? ;)

BTW are they RP or increased pattern...lol (reference to Den's previous thread)

Very nice Jas. You're making me jealous. You know how much I like Darwins especially ones that are a little different. Looks like I'll be adding some hatchies from these to my shopping list. I already know how this conversation is going to go with the fiance, her, 'more Darwins. Why?' and I'll say, 'Lets get those shoes you really like....hey Grey's Anatomy is on', and she'll forget all about the Darwins lol

nice mate.. be keeping my eye out for future posts.

Very nice Jas. You're making me jealous. You know how much I like Darwins especially ones that are a little different. Looks like I'll be adding some hatchies from these to my shopping list. I already know how this conversation is going to go with the fiance, her, 'more Darwins. Why?' and I'll say, 'Lets get those shoes you really like....hey Grey's Anatomy is on', and she'll forget all about the Darwins lol
LMAO, you'll be married by then and it gets harder to con them after marriage!!:lol:

One lucky man, i would have been interested to see what the sire was like

re Next

Nice coloured darwins,the patterning looks prominent and light to me,ive never been able to grasp the concept of reduced pattern jungles either,even with breeders explanations,you must need 3D glasses or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back