Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dobermanmick

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just went to the ag show in Caboolture yesterday and got some pics of some snakes .
Please correct me if i am wrong on any of the names .

Cool dude, looks like it was fun!
That mulga snake looks a tad pissed off haha

Another one
The show was quite short about 15 mins but had some good information so it was very enjoyable

He talked about the snakes and there venom and how to avoid being bitten also stating that it was only a defense mechanism to strike and that people have to wear correct clothing when out in the bush to minimise the chance of a serious bite

I want to get a mulga now ! :D

some nice pics mate. are they doing another show anytime soon? or do they travel?

That was at The ag show at caboolture it finished today i did try to put pics up yesterday but had problems uploading them .
The show goes about 15 mins and i have seen him around at different shows i have been to but i always enjoy watching it again
I have posted a pic with the details and you should be able to read the Ph # off it and get more info that way

i'm not quite sure but you may of got the name of the show wrong?? or maybe not.......

there is a few of that type of thing goin round, there is always one at melb show.........still enjoyable to go, nice pics m8!!!

i saw two at melb show. one was very profesional will the other was a idiot raunning around in sandals with the 5 most venomous australian snakes in a above ground pool

no its not darwin, we use below ground pools and we wear shoes

Are you talking about the Farm show just off the highway Mick? How did you know they had snakes there?
Iwould have gone if I knew

i spose the guy was just exited, seeing that many snakes in melb

whats on??? ohhh one of you dumb bastards figured out how to turn on the TV eh???? clap clap :p :)

Dobermanmick, 15 minutes isn't a very long show. Its amazing that you could learn much in that amount of time. It would take nearly 15 minutes just to get each snake out and back again.

My short show is 30 minutes with 5 snakes.

whats on??? ohhh one of you dumb illegitimate children figured out how to turn on the TV eh???? clap clap

U speak of illegitamate children and your from Nt? Have they figured out speed limits there yet? At least they are smart enough to not let u own elapids........

have you figured out to separtate postes from quotes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back