• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nitro RC car

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAKHAMMA

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I have for sale a great little nitro car it is a "Colt 15" that has been decked out to race but never got to the meet. It has an SH race motor that moves the car at least 80km ive never been able to clock it but it moves in a blur(definately not one for the kiddy's). It also has all after market alloy parts inc belt tensioner, front & rear hubs, sports exhaust etc. It is a 2 speed car with disc brakes, oil shocks and as it sits race wheels & tyres. I have owned this car for about 3 years but have only driven it a handfull of times so bar a few scratches and a bit of dust its basically as new. I can aslo chuck in many spare parts still in packets. I have spent well over $1200 with the car being only $600 off the shelf you can imagine the extras i have added to this car. I am asking for $650 ono or am willing to swap for herps of interest of same value. Please feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected] Emails checked daily

Cheers Trent :D

i'm sorry but i have been involved in nitro rc racing for a few years now and you wont get that sort of cash for a colt. Even if it has a os 12 motor, that model colt doesnt even have pillow ball suspension. Sorry to say you will find it hard getting 250 for it even with spares. but good luck

Thanks rumfreak obviously your not interested. So instead of telling me what my car is worth Stay off my thread.

since we are starting a nitro rc thread i have a new mtx4 for sale ready to race with all the best stuff
modded motor jr radio starter box all the fruit asking 1000 bucks sorry for the hijack

by the way i won a state champs in perth with a that same model colt but with a nova motor its all about set up and driver skill not the car

Re: RE: Nitro RC car

rxattak said:
since we are starting a nitro rc thread i have a new mtx4 for sale ready to race with all the best stuff
modded motor jr radio starter box all the fruit asking 1000 bucks sorry for the hijack

by the way i won a state champs in perth with a that same model colt but with a nova motor its all about set up and driver skill not the car

Might be best to start your own "For Sale Thread" if you want to get your ad noticed.

RE: Re: RE: Nitro RC car

He will get back to you guys, he's at work

Hey all at the moment it has no shell but i am willing to put one on it just let me know the one you want. Well done rxattak i wanted to do the same but i think it was just a phase :oops: . This car has been sitting in my cupboard just gathering dust and i thought that someone else could make good use of it. Im not going to try and tell you guys a fairytale of a magical car.

it should be probly about 100 kays maybee 90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back