no idea but i want a gecko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bfg23

Reaction score
Hi there, im from Adelaide and keep 5 frogs, no other animals, but am soon making the frogs a new home, thus will have the old tank free.
Here is where i want the gecko's, the tank is a 24x18x18 exo terra terrarium, so its taller than it is wide(ideal for climbing obviously)
I like the idea of moving a few geckos into the tank once the frogs move out, but it seems a waste for the tank to be so tall if i got gecko's that were only ground dwellers.
Do all geckos climb around or do they prefer to find a nice hiding spot on the ground.
i have UV lights and heat pads already.
This brings my question of what is the ideal type of gecko to put in a tank like this and what sort of living conditions are required. i look after the frogs very well so the gecko's will only be living in the best habitat.
if there is a care sheet on various geckos that would be wicked, would really like some climbers.
Thanks people, really appreciate it.
also if anyone knows of where in SA i can actually buy gecko's it would be fantastic.
Thanks again.
Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back